Place A Hold For Curbside Pickup
The Chattahoochee Valley Libraries is now offering Curbside Pickup for items placed on hold by customers at 7 branch locations. Your holds will be safely delivered to your vehicle, with no need to come into the Library itself.
Customers can return materials during our new temporary operating hours which vary by location or by using our convenient book drops. Our 24-hour kiosks are now also accepting returns. Click on your favorite branch for details.
How It Works
Place your items on hold through the online catalog or our new mobile app.
We will notify you by phone, text, or email when your holds are available for pick up.
Call the number displayed outside when you arrive.
Library staff will check out your holds and deliver items to your car trunk or the table outside.
Please call the number below when you arrive:
- Columbus Public Library: (706) 243-2789
- Cusseta-Chattahoochee Public Library: (706) 989-3700
- Marion County Public Library: (229) 649-6385
- Mildred L. Terry Public Library: (706) 243-2783
- North Columbus Public Library: (706) 243-2795
- Parks Memorial Public Library: (229) 887-2103
- South Columbus Public Library: (706) 243-2805
Access Your Library Account
We encourage you to enjoy our new virtual programming on Facebook or YouTube channels.
We are circulating books, Dvds, Cds, Launchpads, and many of our Park Passes.
Please refer to the new temporary Curbside Service branch location links listed above for dates and times as they vary.
Book drops and 24-hour kiosks are now open for returns.
No, because you placed the item on hold, staff will have it already checked out to you and ready for your when you arrive.
You can apply for an e-card to access our digital collections instantly.
- You can access free tutorials by clicking the green Tutorials tab on the right hand side of our website homepage.
- You can email email@example.com for assistance.
- We are also happy to assist you over the phone. Please call the curbside contact information listed above.