Enjoy a Shakespearean play in the heart of downtown Atlanta, free with your Library card.
SHAKESPEARE TAVERN® PLAYHOUSE FAMILY THEATRE
499 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 | shakespearetavern.com
- The Family Theatre Pass allows for up to four (4) free tickets to a performance at the Shakespeare Tavern® Playhouse or it can be used for four (4) free box seat tickets to a tiered seating performance.
- The Pass has a circulation period of seven (7) days including one (1) renewal, for a total checkout period of up to fourteen (14) days.
- Tickets available through the Pass are only available within the fourteen (14) day circulation period, so you may only select a performance during those fourteen (14) days.
- All tickets redeemed using the Family Theatre Pass are for general admission only and may not be used for special events or food or beverages. Other restrictions may apply.
- Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be available for closing weekend performances or non-Atlanta Shakespeare Company productions, such as companies renting the Playhouse.
- To reserve free tickets using the Pass, patrons must:
• Check out the Pass from your local library.
• Visit shakespearetavern.com to select your show, date, and time.
• Call the Box Office (404-874-5299, ext. 0) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested show and date to reserve your free tickets.
- The Family Theatre Pass must be presented at the Shakespeare Tavern® Playhouse Box Office to receive your free tickets.
- Lost passes incur a $60 replacement fee.