Reserve a Meeting Room
The Chattahoochee Valley Libraries are pleased to make available Public Meeting Rooms to community groups and individuals at no cost. All meetings must follow certain guidelines that include:
- All meetings must be free and open to the public. No private meetings, parties, training sessions, etc. are allowed. No admission may be charged, and no fundraising may take place at the meeting.
- Groups and individuals are limited to one reservation per month per branch to ensure that rooms are available to as many organizations as possible.
- Rooms will be available for booking 90 days in advance.
- Meetings, including all set-up and take-down, must take place during the library’s normal operating hours.
- No goods or services may be sold at the meeting, with the exception of authors selling their books.
- Catering that does not require electric heaters or open flame is allowed. No alcoholic beverages are allowed. Do note that, as a public meeting, customers may have access to your catering.
- Permission to use the room does not imply endorsement of the meeting by the Chattahoochee Valley Libraries, the Muscogee County School District or its employees. No marketing or public communications indicating sponsorship or endorsement may take place. Chattahoochee Valley Library brands (including logos) may NOT be used. Only the name and address of the library branch may be used in all public marketing and communications about your event.
- Please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines for complete room reservation information and requirements.
- Please refer to the Customer Code of Conduct as all meeting attendees must abide by these guidelines.
Click HERE to reserve a meeting room for Columbus Public Library, Mildred L. Terry Public Library, North Columbus Public Library, or South Columbus Public Library.
Click HERE if you need to cancel or modify your reservation. Please refer to your confirmation e-mail for more information including reservation number.
Please contact the following libraries directly to inquire about meeting room availability at their branch:
- Cusseta-Chattahoochee Public Library 706.989.3700
- Marion County Public Library 229.649.6385
- Parks Memorial Public Library 229.887.2103