- The Math Page – lessons on how to solve problems in arithmetic, geometry, algebra, trigonometry, pre-calculus and other areas of mathematics.
- Khan Academy (Math) – videos explaining how to work out math problems in most math areas.
- The Math League – resource for 4th through 8th grades developed by two math teachers.
- Ask Dr. Math – math questions and answers by grade level.
- Online Math Learning – interesting videos, worksheets, and games.
1. Bob Miller’s Guides by Robert Miller (YA Non-Fiction/Y 510-515 Mil)
2. Precalculus Demystified: A Self-Teaching Guide by Rhonda Huettenmueller (YA Reference/Y REF 512 Hue)
3. Get Wise!: Mastering Math Skills by David Frieder, with Stephanie Smith (YA Non-Fiction/MTBL 510 Fri)
4. Master Math series (geometry, trigonometry, algebra, calculus, probability, and word problems) by various authors. (Non-fiction/510 Imm – 519.5 Gor)