Beginning May 28, 2019, the Chattahoochee Valley Libraries will automatically renew eligible print materials helping you avoid fines!
Which items DO Automatically renew?
Most Physical Items (Books, DVD’s, and Audiobooks) will auto-renew up to 4 times (see exceptions list below).
Automatic renewal notifications are sent via email and text. To receive these, you must include an email address or phone number in your settings at My Account > Contact Information
- Email: These notifications are detailed, and will include a list of items that were and were not eligible for automatic renewal, along with due dates.
- Text: These notifications will detail only that an item has been automatically renewed and will refer you to your account for specific details. Due dates and titles are found in My Account > My Checkouts & Renewals.If you are currently receiving notifications via mail or phone, please call or visit your favorite branch locations to opt in to email or text.
Frequently asked questions – Why didn’t all of my items renew?
- There is a block on your account
- Another customer has requested the item
- An item is not renewable (ex. zoo pass, STEAM kits, musical instruments, Launchpads, passes, and all other non-traditional items)
- The item has reached its maximum number of renewals (4 times)
- The item is a downloadable (Overdrive, Hoopla, RBDigital).
- The item is an interlibrary loan item
- It’s a laptop checked out in-branch
- It’s a 24-Hour Library item