Reserve a Meeting Room
Although Library meeting rooms are available for public use, we do have some guidelines:
- All events held in CVL meeting rooms must be free and open to the public.
- Fundraising is not permitted.
- Groups are generally limited to one meeting per month to ensure that rooms are available to as many organizations as possible.
- Rooms are provided free of charge during regular library hours.
- Groups may book a room up to ninety days in advance.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages may be brought in or catered.
- Personal events, such as baby showers and parties, are not allowed during regular library hours. For additional information, please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines.
Make a Reservation for Columbus Public Library, North Columbus, South Columbus or Mildred L. Terry branch libraries. Cancel a Reservation that has been approved. You must provide your confirmation number to cancel your reservation. To make a reservation for the Marion County Public Library, Parks Memorial Public Library or the Cusseta-Chattahoochee Public Library, please use the branch request form (Adobe PDF).