Reserve a Meeting Room
Although Library meeting rooms are available for public use, we do have some guidelines:
- All events held in CVL meeting rooms must be free and open to the public.
- Fundraising is not permitted.
- Groups are generally limited to one meeting per month to ensure that rooms are available to as many organizations as possible.
- Rooms are provided free of charge during regular library hours.
- Groups may book a room up to ninety days in advance.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages may be brought in or catered.
- Personal events, such as baby showers and parties, are not allowed during regular library hours. For additional information, please refer to the Meeting Room Guidelines.
The Chattahoochee Valley Libraries is currently upgrading to a new room reservation system. If you would like to confirm your reservation please visit the meeting room calendar by clicking here or by calling the branch where you’ve reserved public meeting space.
Columbus Public Library – (706) 243-2687
Mildred L. Terry Public Library – (706) 243-2782
North Columbus Public Library- (706) 748-2855
South Columbus Public Library – (706) 683-8805
Make a Reservation for Columbus Public Library, North Columbus, South Columbus or Mildred L. Terry branch libraries. Cancel a Reservation that has been approved. You must provide your confirmation number to cancel your reservation. To make a reservation for the Marion County Public Library, Parks Memorial Public Library or the Cusseta-Chattahoochee Public Library, please use the branch request form (Adobe PDF).